Data Backup is one of the most critical and important things a business can do. It is the final point of recovery in the event of security breaches, lost files, folders and system failures that cause data to be unavailable.
In addition to a recovery point, there are also regulatory requirements that may require an organization to keep data copies for extended periods of time and track any changes.
Data Backup can come in the form of onsite, directed to the cloud, or a combination of on site and cloud backup, known as hybrid, which is designed to give businesses multiple copies of backups and thus protection.
What’s the difference between backups and online storage such as Microsoft One drive, Drop Box, and Google Drive?
Cloud Drives are used for:
- Sharing files with remote users.
- Keeping a copy at an alternative location.
A backup is different because it takes copy in point that is not alterable and not easily accessible. You can have multiple backup copies.
While it can sometimes seem challenging and confusing to navigate how to ensure you have the right backup, at Uniserve, our team of experts can provide the guidance, support and management, as well as all the reporting.
Our site to cloud backup, or site to site, then to cloud backup, ensures your data is stored in our cloud environment with an option to duplicate to a second data centre for redundancy.
Our team follows strict guidelines in backup design, delivery and monitoring, all at prices that are reasonable to our clients.
Don’t be caught without backup or wonder if it’s working. Work with professionals who manage, monitor and ensure your backup is working.
In all our products and services, we guarantee the best people with a wealth of experience, following best practices and using the best products.
Uniserve’s continuous data backup and restoration solutions leverage the extensive resources of our Canadian data centres to ensure your data security needs are covered—your critical data is always recoverable, no matter what. Data stored within our centres is encrypted, secure and safe, so you can always count on a reliable off-site solution.
Why Backup Your Data with Uniserve?
- Affordability. Off-site service eliminates costly in-house capital expenditures and maintenance of your own system.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. Your data is rock-solid safe, but you can retrieve it from anywhere in the world.
- We’ve got you covered. Stop worrying about floods, viruses or human error wiping out your critical files.
- Automatic. We’ll handle your back-ups, so you can get on with your business.
What’s the Benefit of using Uniserve Solutions?
- Fully-managed solutions, with backup issues identified and automatically addressed, before they become a problem.
- Custom data retention available.
- Multi-tiered backups, placing copies of the data both on- and off-site.
- Remote access to data stored in portal, as well as in the on-premise appliance.
- Continuous file synchronization between multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Complete system back-up.
- Cloud data is securely stored and encrypted.
We’d love to discuss your needs. Complete the form and we’ll be in touch ASAP.