The world around us is increasingly putting greater demands on our connectivity to the Internet – in many places the broadband services available haven’t kept up. This may be because you’re trying to implement a data intensive solution such as SaaS or VoIP, or simply that you have too many users on too slow a connection. For many businesses, fibre isn’t yet available, or if it is it’s still not quick enough for the demands of the business. Premium connectivity solutions such as Leased Lines are generally available, but often too costly.
For some businesses, an Internet connection going down for even minutes can be the difference between profit and loss. When it comes to business productivity and the bottom line, many businesses need to be constantly connected.
A bonded-broadband solution multiplies the speed and reliability of two or more internet services through the bonding of those carriers, giving a company the multiple connections needed to keep a business always running smoothly.
- Highly cost effective – increase bandwidth, without significantly increasing spend
- Scalable – your connectivity can grow with your business by simply adding new lines when you need them
- Increase reliability – by having multiple lines you are no longer exposed to a failure of an individual line or router
- Value Added – ability to utilize value added applications such as VoIP, SaaS and VPN which previously proved cost prohibitive
- Available everywhere – no more waiting for fibre to become available
- Failover – ability to fail over to 3G/4G/Satellite if required