2018 Global Security Report
Download the 2018 Trustwave Global Security Report and read it to discover:
- The top methods used to compromise corporate networks, point-of-sale-systems and e-commerce sites.
- The most common industries and geographies under attack, and the type of data being targeted.
- An actual email conversation between a “CEO Fraud” attacker and his victim.
- The median number of days between intrusion and detection for both internally detected incidents and externally detected incidents.
- How one botnet carried the weight for spam-delivered malware.
- The most frequent vulnerabilities across databases, networks, applications and other platforms.
- Details on the evolution of exploit kits and other threats, including ransomware and cryptocurrency mining.
- The most common techniques malware used to avoid detection.
- Plus, much more!